Sunday, August 24, 2008

PRODUCT RAVE - ORS Replenishing Conditioner

I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOVE this conditioner by Organic Root Salon. I decided to try it for 2 reasons....

1) detangling has become more and more of a hassle, & a friend (*waves @ Outtie*) said it was great for detangling, and

2) with my hair newly colored AND me having used the last of my Miss Jessie's Buttercream, I was in need of some serious moisture

Man...this condish definitely takes care of both! It smells GREAT (like freshly sliced oranges), has a lot of natural ingredients, and keeps my hair moisturized & frizz free. I use it to detangle, then add a little more after my final rinse and use it as a leave-in.

It's kind of expensive ($11 for about 23oz), but its sooooo worth it, and you can find it at Sally's.

So yeah...if you have dry hair, see about it! :)

No comments: